Ook wrote:

Check out this screen shot:

http://ooksserver.no-ip.info/stuff/badhldsstatus.jpg

Notice the current map is ook_hoover, with one player. Notice that the
status bar shows op4_meanie and no players. After watching this for a
while,
I realized that the status bar has frozen and no longer updates. Not a
show
stopper, more of a curiosity. Anyone else ever see this? I'm sure that
rebooting the server fixes it, will do that when I get around to it.

I have noticed it but honestly payed it no mind. I did notice that it
seemed to occur when a player left after sitting in spectate for an
extended time. I have no idea why. I always assumed that it was just a
status bug and ignored it. By the way I had seen this occur on all of my
servers, CS, DOD, NS and OP4. Can't remember if it ever happened on the
CZ server.

Rob...

How interesting - I've never seen it before. I finally restarted the server,
and it's not occurred since.