[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I don't think advertising is allowed on here either.
This is supposed to be for HLDS help & update notifications.
Not advertisments for contests.

From: "Brian M Frain (eternal)"
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] $50 Gift Card Giveaway !
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:48:15 -0500
Now THIS is spam and should not be allowed.
On 11/27/05, Bush wrote:

Ministry of Fear would like to invite you to join our contest for the
month of december in which we'll be giving away a $50 Gift Card to Best Buy,
CompUSA or Curcuit City.

All the rules (which are simple to follow) can be found at
http://contest.mofclan.net/

This is a legit contest. This is not a scam. This is not "spam" Just
trying to give back to the gaming community. I personally hope everyone has
fun competing for this prize.

Bush