Greetings all list members;
I am trying to run a dedicated server of half-life. I got the other versions
such as cstrike using the hldsupdatetool. However, I can't find half-life, hl
or any equivalent in the hldsupdatetool gamelist. hldsupdatetool -command
update -game ??? -dir c:\xserv
Instead of ??? one can enter cstrike czero dmc dod gearbox ricochet tfc valve
Which one of these represents Half-life?

Thanks