Thta's strange, because I dumped some custom skins into one of my client
machines using the instructions in the skin's readme, and it didn't work. Bleh.

Dan Sorenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  At 11:19 PM 11/29/2005 -0500, Tyler wrote:

> Ok, now I want to change the defualt skins to some custom skins. Where to
> these files go in my dedicated server install, and how do I force them onto
> the players?

You can put them in your normal skins location, but it won't
make any difference -- skins are client-side, not server-side. The
clients will download them, but the choice to use them is entirely
theirs. Witness the high-def pack and the Cold Fusion skins as
proof.

- Dan

* Dan Sorenson DoD #1066 A.H.M.C. #35 [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Vikings? There ain't no vikings here. Just us honest farmers. *
* The town was burning, the villagers were dead. They didn't need *
* those sheep anyway. That's our story and we're sticking to it. *