I seem to be able to find a ton of them too now. Ive checked with the dc and
they have not installed a firewall and port scans dont reveal any blocking
on my or their end. Im stumped if its something on my boxes. Can we start
pooling out knowledge?

Lets start to compile a list of the master servers that the nonshowing
servers are using and a list of the server that do show. Perhaps there is
some connection or none at all. But the absense of any hard data to be
discounted or included will not help us/valve.

Here are the masters for a showing server please include the port too you
never know:

207.173.177.11:27011
69.28.151.178:27011

Here is one that doesnt show did for a long time now not at all:

69.28.151.162:27011
69.25.142.6:27010

I added the ones the showing server is using but so far its not showing up.
Matter of fact i seem to be missing a HUGE swath of ip's. I go from 209.xxx
down to 68.xxx the servers I am looking for are 205.xxx. I have deleted the
files according to the faq here:
http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp
.php?p_faqid=165&p_created=1093390525&p_sid=QpD2jjWh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTE
mcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTAmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0wJnB
fcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWF
yY2hfdGV4dD1ub3Qgc2hvd2luZw**&p_li=&p_topview=1

I have the servers set to the correct region browser is configured correctly
no filteres etc.