Unknown at this time. The agility of Steam allows us just to move the
services elsewhere and analyze it without effecting users.

- Alfred

http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std

.php?p_faqid=165&p_created=1093390525&p_sid=QpD2jjWh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmN

mcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTAmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0

fcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9