From: "infexXxiousservers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] disappearing models

lol pheonix

mr ross,
your models disappearing could be read as a symptom of several problems
all
together.

i would first suggest the following for curing this as i have fixed many
of
my own problems in 2 1/2 years this way.
1.create a new folder for a whole new game server
2.go to www.steampowered.com and click on get steam now.
3.download the hldsupdatetool and run it and point it to your NEW folder.
4. go into the new game folder and run the hldsupdatetool so it can phone
home and update.
5. your now ready to download a perfect copy of cs that should show you
the
models.
CLICK on start, run and type CMD in it.
6. in the command prompt type

c:
cd \hlserver2      (<---the name of your new hlserver folder)
hldsupdatetool -command update -game "Cstrike" -dir C:\hlserver 2

ok after youve downloaded the new copy of cs 1.6 you should attempt to
open
it in the raw with no mods or batch files . If you find that you can see
the
models and all is well, you can then begin to install your mods one at a
time restarting your server each time you install a mod until you find the
conflict.
also check your server.cfg to make sure you dont have some silly cvars on
it
that might cause amx to go crazy.

 i use admin mod 2.50 and often find that my best resource for answers is
guess and test thoery.
if you need more assistance with this or other topics concerning windows
dedicated servers feel free to email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
id be happy to answer any of your questions and help you ....
lets all keep the diplomacy on this emailing list k?
good louck bud...

[xXx] con
www.xxxclanxxx.com
www.infexXxiousservers.com
66.148.68.16:27016 [xXx] slaughterhouse 66tic was 42 man css lowered to 32
66.235.174.51:27020 [xXx] Slaughterhouse II  32 man css
66.235.170.41:27018 infexXxiousservers.com 12 man css 100 tic
66.148.68.37:27015 [xXx] www.infexxxiousservers.com 32 man cs 1.6