From: "Robert Whelan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Auto Assingn

been awhile but isnt it mp_autoteambalance "1"?

--- Magnus Berglund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'we got some trouble with WTJ's on my CS:S Server (windows) and ETB
doesn't
seem to be helping. So what I would like to do is to remove the
"Counter-Terrorists" and "Terrorists" buttons in the Team Selection
Window
(so there is only Auto Assign and spectate left).

Can somebody tell me how to do this?