From: "Stuart Stegall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:46 PM
Subject: RE: [hlds] Console Crashing Hacks

Hackers have been using other people's SteamIDs since May at least (at
least
that was the first time I saw this happen.) I see it at least 1-2 times a
month on either one of my servers, or one on of the servers I frequent.
The
hacker who got one of my SteamIDs banned kept coming into my CAL clan's
public server and kicking me off the server.