Target: www.icthacks.com
Date: 12/16/2005 (Friday), 4:15:21 AM
Nodes: 12

Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address      Location            Node Name
  12   1   1 64.111.102.59   Los Angeles
basic-twiddle.go.dreamhost.com

Network Data
Network id#: 1

OrgName:    New Dream Network, LLC
OrgID:      NDN
Address:    5610 S. Soto St.
City:       Huntington Park
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 90255
Country:    US

NetRange:   64.111.96.0 - 64.111.127.255
CIDR:       64.111.96.0/19
NetName:    DREAMHOST-BLK4
NetHandle:  NET-64-111-96-0-1
Parent:     NET-64-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
NameServer: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
NameServer: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Comment:
RegDate:    2005-03-07
Updated:    2005-09-29ds

OrgAbuseHandle: DAT5-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   DreamHost Abuse Team
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-323-583-7991
OrgAbuseEmail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

OrgTechHandle: ZD69-ARIN
OrgTechName:   Network Operations
OrgTechPhone:  +1-323-583-7991
OrgTechEmail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-12-15 19:10