They could use a good hosting company to keep em up. I might know somebody.
;)

Rayne

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart Stegall
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 3:30 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] questions

You quote that serverwiki.com all the time, but as far as I know that isn't
even a registered domain (someone should grab that one quickly.) You
probably meant http://www.serverwiki.org/ and that would be great, but that
site goes down at least every other time I take a look at it.