-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Whisper
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:01 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Re: unannounced updates

Valve fucked this one up, so what.

This is not an apology for Valve, because they really did fuck things up,
but its a sad indicment on the rest of you who were stupid enough to think
things would run smoothly a few days out from christmas and with Alfred on
holidays.

Real professionals expect everybody else to fuck things up and plan
accordingly, because they have been there, done that, and bought the
t-shirt many times before, amateurs just sit there and cry like a bunch of
12 year old CS players.