I should mention that I use this setup on my dystopia server and dont
have a problem =/

Hell Phoenix wrote:

Ok, ever since dod:s has come out I have been fighting with this
problem, and I cant figure it out.  Every day or two our bans get
erased.  I thought it was when the server crashed, but thats not it
because I saw it happen when the server hadnt crashed at all.  I have
this in my server.cfg:

exec mani_server.cfg
exec listip.cfg
exec banned.cfg
exec banned_users.cfg
writeid
writeip

But nothing seems to work.  I changed the rcon so only I knew it for a
few days and it STILL happened.  I have searched every forum known to
man and still cant figure it out.  Anyone have any ideas?

Wish amxbans worked on source =/

Thanks
HP