Does it support OP4? Last time I checked, psychostats did not.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hell Phoenix" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Player stats

We use hlstatsx for source, psychostats for HL1.  Works swell.

http://www.xeon.frenchys-pit.com/hlstatsx

Ook wrote:

I use HLStats. One reason I use HLStats is that it works with OP4, I
don't
think PsychoStats supports OP4.

HLStats is not a plugin. It consists of a Perl module that receives
server
logs, processes them, and dumps the processed result into a MySQL
database.
The website is PHP that queries the MySQL database and displays stuff.

http://ooksserver.no-ip.info/hlstats/hlstats.php

HLStats can be temperamental to setup, the install docs are a bit sparse.
The support forum, however, is excellent.