Rob, this worked fantastic.  Thanks for the syntax.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:01 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] two questions...

Scott Tuttle wrote:

>If he places the command into the amxx.cfg file then he only has to do
>it once... Just like if he places it into another file and execs it in
>the server.cfg file.
>
>But in my case your using a file that already exists.  But mine depends

>upon amxmodx whereas yours does not :)

I am assuming a couple of things here since I did not check the digest
but if this is a HL1 server add  "mapchangecfgfile server.cfg" (without
the quotes of coarse) to the end of your server.cfg. This will assure
that the server.cfg is read on each map change and your settings are
read properly. You can then as mentioned by others create map specific
config files to adjust settings for that map alone. Not really sure why
it would return to the default with out reading the file though. Strange
one.

Rob...