Since the recent update and I updated my main server to 66tic and on its own
machine there hasnt been any problem. However I have a 24/7 militia that is 33
tic that the last 2 days somebody connects and all of the pings jump up to
600+, what I do is I use status to get all of there steamid's loged in console.
Then I take a look at who just came in and I kick them untill the pings drop
then add there steamid to the list. So there is some hack that causes everyone
to lag still but it doesnt make the cpu hang anymore so when you kick/ban them
it goes back to normal.