Dan Sorenson wrote:
        2) he's failing to take into account his perspective and what
the server sees vs. what he sees in the demo.  If I record a demo at
120ms ping and he records one at 10ms ping, we'll see two entirely
different recordings.  The server is what anticipates, fudges, and
ultimately decides who shot first.  The client sort of makes it up
as it goes along.  Any demo made from a client is only one side of
the argument.

http://www.zen68164.zen.co.uk/wars/ufe2.dem

That's the SourceTV demo that he's used to make these calculations from....