Take your Windoze attitude somewhere else please.  The mailing list is...

hlds -- Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list

You know as much about this list as you know about windows 2000/2003 server.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andreas Brisner
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 1:41 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: *** Possible Spam -RE: [hlds] steam binary

Linux users? I use windows if you have to know... But i would NEVAH run a CS
dedicated server on windows... For stability issues.. Everyone knows that
Windows is KINDA fucked up.. And thats trying to be gentle about the
subject..

The 2 lists that SHOULD be, is hlds, and hlds-windows... =) And where in
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com does it say Windows-list?

btw, are you a linux hater? You seem like one..