-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham Robinson
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 3:30 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Re: In-game ad's

If you headshot the person calling after they have given their credit card
details do you get to divert the pizza to your own house?

I personally don't have any problem with a billboard on the side of road for
example but things like airwaves in splinter cell is just going over the
top.