Can the locations for the \addons and \cfg folder be configured from the
startup command line?

For example say I have 1 physical server with enough power to run 4 SRCDS

But I want to have completely different plugin and cfg setups for each SRCDS
without recreating a whole SRCDS installation for each SRCDS I am running on
the box.

So each \cstrike folder will have

\addons01\ has zblock & autoban & event scripts
\cfg01\

\addons02\ has Mani
\cfg02\

\addons03\ has CS:S Deathmatch & zBlock & Stripper
\cfg03\

\addons04\ has Mani zBlock & eventscripts
\cfg04\

Anyhow any solutions would be appreciated

Thanks