From: Visitor Rodgers
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:11 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: CS (HLDS) non-Source BOTS?

I visited a few links looking for BOT servers but they ALL were for
CS-Source.  I am running the following server, according to version:

Protocol version 47
Exe version 1.1.2.5 (cstrike)
Exe build: 21:37:35 Dec  5 2005 (3329)

Does anyone know of an honest (non-hacked or scamming) version of BOT
software I can run for this box?  I want to have four bots, two for each
team.

Thanks,

Chorizo Omelet

Come and play! http://gs1.ender.us