the only thing we have left to change is the tyan 2469ng motherboard and
duel 2400MP'S yes updates are up to date before doing anything like loading
the server

From: "Stuart Stegall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: RE: [hlds] The Famous "Your Map de_dust differs from the server"
ERROR.
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:36:08 -0600

Did you say this was Windows 2000 Server?  I hope you have it fully patched
before you bring it online.  Quite a few of the Win2k "security" issues can
hit you in under 6min.  I've actually tested a similar thing with Win2k3
w/o
SP1 ... Some files got replace mysteriously in under about 10mins.

But honestly the issue sounds like it is either a bad router or some type
of
hardware problem.