Does this problem occur immediately or does it take days or week?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Munra -hlds
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:00 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] The Famous "Your Map de_dust differs from the server"
ERROR.

Don;t listen to irv is very upset about this problem.  We will run memtest
again.  Also I can't tell if the memory help We installed a control server
tonight "Fresh install"  And When one of us gets to chicago we'll take the
box out and run memtest and prime95 on it.