-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sprout
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:50 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] New bug/hack

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Ok I get xfired from a
admin of mine saying the game is all retarded at first I think he is
screwing with me so I go in and seems like its MASSIVLY lagging at first.  I
am like ok check this out check everything out box isn't doing jack I
restart it fixed at first then goes retarded again.  So im like ok wth This
must be some bug on valves side which it probably was cause I ran the same
beetlesmod for MONTHS without changing it in any case update 3 files with
beetles mod and they ban 2-3 people right off and boom no more problem.  I
don't know what beetle banned or whatever but can we please get whatever
this was fixed like made us move really slow and choppy