From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Affordablegameservers.com
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 3:59 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] sv_region

the way i understand the setting is its where your server shows up in
other
peoples lists.

east us 0
west us 1

This would mean someone in say in new mexico wouldnt see a server on
their
steam browser in texas if it has an sv_region set to region 0 if my
imaginary east west line is correctly placed.

dex