[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<sigh!>  There are people who've never seen a
non-windowed interface in the business world.  I find that
unsettling somehow...

Now I *really* feel old! Geez, it hasn't been that long since I was
running
Sperry Univac V76 machines where our console was a TI Silent 700 thermal
printer (no, we did not even have monitors).

But then, where I work, I think they have the same problem - most of the
people here can't even use a DOS prompt. It is a bit disturbing to me
that
so many IT "professionals" can't use a command line.

I think it should be a requirement for IT jobs to be honest. Im 20 years
old and even im good at working with Shells/Consoles, etc