-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Alfred Reynolds
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 4:51 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] 255 HP display limit
<snip>
When quoting my position on plugins, please keep in mind I am the
creator of Admin Mod, plugins hold a special place in my heart.

- Alfred

my favorite feature of admin mod was the mysql support ... the mysql
support for admin is *still* better then what I've seen available today
(looking at amxmodx & mani mod).

Rick