Whisper has a point but i'm bored and i'm still abit noobie round the
edges (common ook gimme all you got with that thwack stick) and i hate
to see a guy struggle, ask for help and then be ignored. It's just not
fair. So here we go with the questions. I'll do my best if anyone one's
to put in the 2 pence worth then go a head.

1) Are you using some kind of admin plugin/tool. Something like mani
admin plugin or beetlesmod.

2) Are you using any other plugins like the zombie mod or something like
that (i guess that's why your asking the question you are asking)

3) have you checked around the steampowered.com forums or the forums for
the admin plugin you use, if you use one.

that is all i can think of for now but it is a start and to answer your
question about the thwack stick. It is for noobs like you or anyone that
has the idiocy to ask a stupid question (coz to be fair this is a bit
dim to ask). It's basically the same has your mum giving you a clip
round the ear but funnier and harder.

Whisper wrote:

If you want help, start asking your questions like somebody who actually
wants to be helped and deserves help.

Nobody is likely to help you if you question requires us to ask you 10
questions to drag any useful information out of you.