I came across a few things a while back with this and mine works fine with
sv_downloadurl.  The following is what I found

1)  Configuration of sv_downloadurl as follows located in the Server.cfg
file:
       //Enable HTTP Web Server
       sv_downloadurl "http://myserver.net/my_cstrike/";

       Note: Some will tell you with and with out the "/", with the
exception that I renamed my server in this line. This is a direct cut
and paste from my Server.cfg and it works fine.

2) I found that attempting to put objects on my Web Server that were not
compressed failed.  I found a number of applicatoins out there that will
compressed the files, however not all of them work correctly.  I found using
winbzip2 from http://www.irnis.net/ worked well and it is FREEWARE.

3) Move all of the zip objects up to the web server as follows in a tree
structure identical to the Host Server.

       My_Cstrike Folder
               :
               :_______ Maps Folder
               :
               :_______ Materials Folder

4) Most important you need a resource file .RES File and this resides on the
host server.  NOT on the Web Server
an example as folows:

       "resources"
       {
       "materials/nippertextures/westwood/bhdc_door1.vmt" "file"
       "materials/nippertextures/westwood/ccb_outwall2.vmt" "file"
       "materials/nippertextures/westwood/dmcwde.vmt" "file"
       "materials/nippertextures/westwood/duh_ceil1.vmt" "file"
       "materials/nippertextures/westwood/nm_gas_floor1.vmt" "file"
       "sounds/nippersounds/nm_goodbadugly.wav" "file"
       }

If you still have problems with the sv_downloadurl  drop me a line and will
be glad to help you out.  As for the Models, this could be an issue with
your download and nobody has the models.  You have them due to being on the
server.

Jim