it does work try a -verify_all after and do it again the problem cropped
up on me today and i rolled back to the non beta and tried again with
-verify_all and not a problem since

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Ok, but I already added that to my command line. In fact, I've added it
to both my hldsupdatetool parameters and my srcds parameters just
incase I misunderstood you. I posted my parameters for the
hldsupdatetool clearly showing -beta swapbeta in the line, and you told
me to include it... into something it's already in.

As far as I can tell, unless I made a typo somewhere that I don't see,
I don't think this swapbeta works.

Once again, here are my parameters:

My command line looks like: hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game
dods -dir "C:\xx\xx" -username xxx -password xxx -beta swapbeta

I know I don't need the username and password anymore, is that why it's
preventing whatever -beta swapbeta is supposed to do?