-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian M Frain
(eternal)
Sent: Sunday, 19 March 2006 03:55 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] source compatible rcon tools

--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] I use beetlesmod on our
servers and we use beetles commands in hlsw (or just regular rcon

wrote:

> was
> ideas.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Hostworks Message Scanning
Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information contact
Hostworks on 1300 30 4848.