k will do as soon as i can. Also i've just noticed that hlstats is
reporting a database error:

*Database Error*

/Server Address:/ localhost
/Server Username:/ client_site

/Error Diagnostic:/
Bad query.

/Server Error:/ (1044) Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to
database 'client_site'

/Last SQL Query:/

                CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE hlstats_Frags_Kills
                (
                        playerId INT(10),
                        kills INT(10),
                        deaths INT(10),
                        headshot INT(10),
     country varchar(128),
     flag char(2)

                )

that is from the user info page i think it's for the hitbox info supplied by
small statsme. am i right???

Ook wrote:

Can you post the logs here? I'd (and I'm sure others) would like to see
them. By examining the logs, we might be able to shed some light on this
mystery.