Oh you are talking about the FTUSA - Future Territories of the USA.

Whisper wrote:
All I know is, Australia is in a lot of trouble.

Sorry I meant France

Or was it Iran

Or even North Korea

:D

On 3/21/06, Chorizo Omelet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh, man, brutal...

It is so sad they fooled all of those people!  We all know it is Canada
they were marking...

(Yikes...) and I spent six years in the US Navy defending these
morons...