I'm using 1.2 Beta l, but I did try disabling the mod and still could not
pull the log (though at least my mani is still working correctly).  This was
like a light switch, before I updated the server (that day actually) I could
pull logs fine, after the update, no joy.  I've posted on the HLSW forums
and they're working on it.  I've heard there is a rollback available for
Linux servers, is there one for Windows as well?

Thanks

what version of amni you using if at all. Becasue i just opened hlsw
after installing mani 1.2 beta m rc 5. And they didn't work but
yesterday they did when i had mani beta m rc3. You'll prolly find it's a
bug in hlsw.