What's your region setting set to.

-------Original Message-------

From: CYKO
Date: 03/26/06 14:20:53
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] HL2DM Server now behind WG Firebox 700 was playable but not
listed by STEAM

HELP, Perviously running server HL2DM, is still running and was playable
behind a WG Firebox 700, You can play the server as long as it is in your
favorites, but if you list the internet games, the server is not listed. So
no one new can see the game running, unless it on their favorits.

I have added a NAT entry (Public IP) to Internal server (IP) on the firebox,
that helps play the game, but I can not get the server listed by name, but
if you add the IP into favorites, that name comes up. But that now has
stopped working, No i can not even get on the server.!

What ports besides 27015 do I need to openup on the firewall?

CYKO