Hi

My 2  hl2mp servers which were secure and on VAC this morning have now lost VAC
connection.  A restart doesn't cure this and I get something new in the console
"Connection to Steam servers successful (SU)" but still no VAC, and it says in
the console when I type status  "version   : 1.0.0.7/7 2672 insecure (secure
mode enabled, disconnected from Steam3)"

Anyone else having thos problem or know whats going on?

My servers are co-located in London, Docklands, UK

On checking the server listings, I see that a few of the normally secure
servers are now insecure, yet another that is at the same location as mine is
still secure.  Weird!

Regards

Mick