Let him lash out like the child he is. He claims he's in his 30's but he
sure as hell doesn't act like it.

-------Original Message-------

From: [GS]-BeNt-
Date: 03/28/06 16:05:27
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Windows 64bit versions of dedicated server, release
dates ? [OT] [FLAME]

When I read your first post I was like wow!But now this?All this over a
$19.95 game?Come on Rayn.Now you are threatening people?Geez,you're starting
to sound like one of those little kids on the steam forums who has been
banned for cheating violations saying their dog was playing on their
computer and downloaded something illegal and got detected.Chill out and
email someone about it.

BeNt

> RaynServ wrote:
>
>>--
>>[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
>>Valve can kiss my ass, Alfred and his pompus comments can kiss my ass,
>>Valve's lawyers can kiss my ass and as far as I'm concerned with meeting a
>>total stranger...thank you but I'll save a spot for you too. Welcome to
>>world-wide beta group for Valve. Have a nice day. Bounty for that address
>>stands. I'm EASY to find for both holders of information as well as law
>>enforcement.

[ 07.gif of type image/gif deleted ]