Ditto.  And I thought you said you were gone....why dont you go then and
leave us alone.  =/

RaynServ wrote:
I crown the "JADED" award to you. If you'd been here for more than 6 months
you'd know EXACTLY what complained about originally. Instead you flame for
the sake of flaming. Hope your kind don't pro-create wherever you're from.

Rayne