It seems as though cl_minmodels 1 is default or it related to something
else.  I delete my settings and still a named I used from cs1.6 2 years
ago still comes up as my name.

Alfred Reynolds wrote:
So it looks like some servers are forcing cl_minmodels to one, and when you
join servers after that you only see the two models. The work around for now is
to manually reset that cvar.

- Alfred

milchworld wrote:

seems to be cl_minmodels 1 default now !?

Alfred Reynolds schrieb:

Remove any plugins you have and see if that fixes the problem.

- Alfred

Andreas Grimm wrote:

Im server admin and got the same problem ...

Update is up to date and on all servers (linux and windows) and the
models are only Guerrilla and GIGN

[SNIP]