From: "Charlie Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Linksys & Server Issues

Unable to connect to the modem

On 4/12/06, Ook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

IIRC, you need to plug the cat 5 from a computer into the modem itself.
Might have to reset the modem so it will give the computer an IP. Then
connect to 192.168.0.1. That should take you to the config menu of the
modem, there really isn't much you can do there but I think firewall
settings is an option. Anyone else here remember or know for sure?