Have another question.  Trying to play CZ right now, and my character
is running, falling, basically moving in all directions really slow.
I'm almost walking compared to e veryone else in the server.  Any fix
ideas?  I have tried:
cl_forwardspeed
cl_backspped
cl_sidespeed

default is 400 but I put them up to 1000.

It was working fine the last time I played which was about 5 days ago.

On 4/16/06, Wolvie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bots are built into CZ for cs 1.6 you need to download and install bots.
> Not really up on what's available for 1.6 bots these days

Charlie Mitchell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]