oh and i forgot one thing in my last post. I have a copy of the console
output from the last pub server crash. i has 27 lines of  "missing
shutdown fucntion for" the first line then continues "S_init <>  :
shutdown <>. If you would like i can send you the jpg. Also, slightly OT
here, but what is the difference between zblock min and zblock max, well
more accurately which extra cvars does zblock max restrict and is it
worth running it on a pub server over zblock min.

Brian M Frain (eternal) wrote:

There is a more recent version of zblock 2.02 you might want to get. The
earlier versions made some exploits available where players could get rcon
to your server. You can download that here
http://zblock.eurocss.net/index.htm If you already knew this then I
apologize, I just noticed the older version number in your post.
I am suprised to hear that matties event scripts is crashing your server, I
run it on mine with no problems but then again we don't use the same setup.
I am not convinced that it is matties that is unstable but rather what
people do with it that could cause problems. I use matties for about four
different functions all warnings to people who do things like shoot hhe
hostages, or when they get stuck, or general messages to explain things like
important server rules.

Good luck, hope you get everything sorted out, sounds like you are on the
right track.