From: "kyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [hlds] Very large number of Connection Timed Out errors
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:43:36 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

It's my feeling this is related to the crashing of HL.exe.

Many of my regulars have clicked on my servers in the steam browser list to
join and just as they see the screen "establishing connection"  Hl.exe
crashes them to there desktop.
And in my servers console and in the logs, I'm seeing client timed out.

This really sucks too because many of my regulars are just going top other
servers to frag.