Ahha your an idiot and cannot read a simple forum post.    When I said there
was no command with tick or tic I was referring too the commands tickrate
and or ticrate.
Get it through your fuking head already there is no command for SRCDS with
any form of tic or tick in it.

Who in the fuck raised you, you are so stupid, you need to kill your self
right now.
You worthless piece of crap.    Yet another case of the stupid trying to
make others think there not.

Can I be an asshole, yes I can. Can I be dumb, yes from time to time.
The huge difference between me and most of you, is that I can admit it when
I am.

Just give up on life already, everyone who is wrong about there statements
in this thread yet continues to argue there case needs to just drive off a
cliff.

I join forums for two things to get help and to give help.    It would seem
that this forum is just like the steam and DOD forums.   People making posts
to make themselves look smarter and make others feel dumb and people who
have absolutely no lives at all.

Even though I have used many expletives to describe my disgust with those of
you who have so ignorantly exspressed them selves in this thread, I will no
longer perpetuate the stupidity that grows from it.      Good fucking
riddance.

I appoligise to Alfred and the adults who run and frequent these forums for
my expletive outburst's but I have simply had it with losers such as the
ones who have posted replys in this thread.

At 41 YOA and retired I no longer have the patience to deal with stupid
people.