Do let us know when you get out.

-----Original Message-----
From: kyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 7:38 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] SRCDS will not run

I have more fun then should be legal,   this year ill be playing at least 6
events on the AGspanos golf tour and then in between events ill be on the
road playing 9ball and one pocket.

You see theres the Rub,  if you haven't broken bread with the person or hung
out with them, then you really can't know what a person thinks or why they
act the way they do.

I have so many irons in the fire many many people think im just totally full
of shit.
I'm also in the process of writing two different screen plays.

When I have a few free minutes to check on my servers, I respond to emails I
think need a resonse.

This is not my life, it just seems that way because I'm able to multitask
like an animal.
And in a few weeks ill be traveling arounfd the US and possibly to another
country and then no one will here from me fro quite a while.   I'm sure all
of you will be please I wont be around.

P.S.     I misspelled around (arounfd)  just to annoy Edward  Luna.   :P

Oh and BTW if any of you play chess online I'm rated a 2200 almost a master
and I play for money.
Let me know if you want to hook up and play.  You must have an account in
order to play though.