I've had problems where if more than 2-3 servers round change at the
same time, one of them would hang.  And oddly on my system it is NOT
related to disc throughput as I have a fully FC2Gbps channel going to
each server from the SAN.

Roman Hatsiev wrote:
Here is the problem which is haunting me for last few months (starting
January I think).
I've got six pretty busy CS:S public servers, Windows 2003, 16 slots,
mostly standard maps, tickrate 66, Mani Admin Plugin, StatsMe Minimum.
Occasionally one of them hangs consuming as much CPU as it can grab.
Can't see any pattern - servers may work for few days without this
problem and then may start dying every hour or two. The only common
sign is that last line in the console always says World triggered
"Round_Start"
I verified installation with hldsupdatetool, tried to disable StatsMe
and Mani - still no luck. Any suggestions?