GSP grade panel, http://www.gamecreate.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart Stegall
Sent: Friday, 5 May 2006 12:44 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] SRCDS Web Adminpanel

GamePanel became The Gamehosting Control Panel, ie TCA.
http://www.tcadmin.com/

It's a commercial product.  Basically they are trying to sell it to GSPs
who for the most part develop their own.  To be honest this is most of
what seperates GSPs  (also how they load their servers and what kind of
machines they lease/buy)