Works for me ok I think, make sure you _don't_ have set sv_wwwDlDisconnected
"1", as if they are disconnected I don't think it will switch, but will if
they are still connected as such. I haven't tested this properly though, but
we certainly have some servers downloading from both.

>From log...
Client 'Grrr' reported that the http download of '' failed, falling back to
a server download
ClientDownload: 8 : beginning "admiral_mod/zz_am_clanxlogo.iwd"

Ian