Okay my friend... I'm not trying to be difficult... It's just that I've had
this discussion numerous times thru many years with numerous people and in
the final analysis I've never seen anyone who started out claiming that
scripts are cheats actually prove their case.  A script is not a cheat and
can not do anything that can't be done with individual key strokes.  There
are purists out there who believe you shouldn't use anything but a default
config and that's fine.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion but opinion
is not fact anymore that a quick change script is a cheat.

I use two custom scripts on a regular basis (in hldm)... the long Jump
script a.k.a. single key long jump, and the fast x-bow script.  I'm sure
these scripts have little or no meaning to CS players but they are fairly
important to hldm players.  In the case of the long jump scrip, I can
accomplish the exact same result by using the shift/alt/spacebar instead of
just the shift/spacebar and in the case of the fast xbow I can accomplish
the same result by clicking both mouse keys almost at the same time.  So
where is the advantage to the script?  None really, beyond personal
preference.

I'll agree with anyone who says some scripts can get quite elaborate and if
the rules of your server are such that you wish a completely level playing
field, then by all means... ban the custom scripts you find objectionable.

Have a nice day... :)