Try +exec serverX.cfg
Not sure that this is good idea though - you may end up with weird problems.

On 20/05/06, itaf_krom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey all.... wondering if it is possible to run multiple servers via seperate
config files.

Or how to tell one server to load a 27015.cfg and a second server to load
27017.cfg
(One server running Bots for Training and one without) and to seperate log
files for stats.

I use FireDeamon Tools to Start the server, basic command line calls, I have
tried using
-server=27015.cfg
+server=27015.cfg

but still boots server.cfg

Or do I need to duplicate the cstrike folder as csstrike1 and cstrike2 and
run directly?

windows server (btw)

Thanks for help...